Speak My Love Language!

Do you know your spouse's love language?

 I've shared the Five Love Languages in a previous post and it's worth sharing again.
Hubby and I are facilitating a class titled, The Five Love Languages, and it's been a lot of fun. The other couple facilitating the class with us are genuine and open, which makes a difference in how the class is received.

So, back to my original question. Do you know your spouse's love language? Knowing it can change your marriage! We often speak a language comfortable to us or speak our own language, not realizing we may be neglecting our spouse's love language.

  • Love Language #1 - Words of Affirmation
  • Love Language #2 - Quality Time
  • Love Language #3 - Receiving Gifts
  • Love Language #4 - Acts of Service
  • Love Language #5 - Physical Touch
In the upcoming weeks, I'll share a little about each love language.  To read more about the Five Love Languages and to take an assessment to learn your love language, click here

2 comments:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

blessings....
Hope all is well.

I am actually in the process of finishing in reading this book.

interesting reading.

take care...

La'Tonya Richardson said...

We used this book in our Married Couples class at church at it was awesome. I'm getting it out and brushing up... today!!!