- Does a so-called symbol of matrimony define our marriage
- Why do I feel better when hubby wears his ring?
- Are our rings defense mechanisms from adulterous acts?
- Do I feel differently when I don't have my ring on? Why?
- Does my level of trust change when hubby isn't wearing his ring?
- Why do I put so much emphasis on where his ring is? Where his heart is should be my concern!
- Did I make my vows to God or to my rings?
Needless to say...I feel FREE without a wedding ring - FREE from the bondage of what the ring is supposed to represent. FREE from the bondage of my expectations of a tangible object.
If a wedding ring has so much power, why are there so many divorces and so much infidelity going on - even more so in the church - where the ring is supposed to be sacred? Hmmm...