Ditch The Dream!

Excerpt From "We Snap in Silence"

Ditch the Dream

My unrealistic expectations of my husband took me to a pool of dissatisfaction and I began to ask the question, "What happened?" Not only were these expectations unfair to him, they were damaging our marriage. I began planning my dream wedding when I was in high school by purchasing brides books and imagining exactly what my wedding  would be like. Little emphasis was put on my marriage because all my attention was put on the wedding ceremony.  I had a dream and expected my husband to help make my dream come true. He didn't have a chance! I set him up for failure from the very beginning. When I shared my feelings of discontent with him, he was confused.

Today (5/4/10) is the last day for shipping "We Snap in Silence" to arrive by Mother's Day! Order via Paypal and it will be shipped today!

No comments: