My Fish Plate

My primary love language is Acts of Service. If hubby washes the dishes, makes the bed, vacuums, or anything of domestic nature, I'm a happy woman! Today, he came home with a fish plate just for me. I was ecstatic! I had just finished cooking dinner, but I sat down with my fish plate and ate like I was in heaven. Fish and French Fries is one of my favorite meals. Hubby's act of service was right on time. It was like he cooked dinner especially for me! I kissed him on the lips (rare for me) and this small gesture spoke volumes to him because his secondary love language is Physical Touch. He was ecstatic and said, "Is that all I have to do to get a kiss?" Yeah, buddy! Feed me and you can have all the kisses you want!!

1 comment:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings and happy new year. I would say my love language is the same, act of service.

Score one for the husband, its wounderful, it says you were on his mind and pleasing you was primary in his actions.

Stay blessed my regards to the husband.

peace,
rhapsody