Behind The Scenes

Me: "Good Morning, my priest, provider, and protector!"

Kevin: "Good Morning, my queen, meal maker, clothes cleaner, and housekeeper."

Me: SILENCE

Me: "Can I put this on our blog?"

Kevin: Laughs

You see what I deal with? Kevin sure better thank God that I know Jesus, that I KNOW my role in the home and in our marriage, and especially that I have a sense of humor!  His old school ways will drive a woman away!


I later called him at work to tell him I loved him. Below is our conversation...

Me: "Hey there, how is your day going?"

Kevin: "Hot!"

Me: "Oh, I'm sorry. Well, I just called to say I love you."

Kevin: "I love you too. What are you doing?"

Me: "Getting dinner ready."

Kevin: "Oh, you're being my meal maker?"

Me: "Yeah, now get back to work, Provider!"

The conversation ended in laughter and I HAD to write about it....release...release...release...

No comments: