It's hard to believe that we could be the cause of some of the 'unhappily' in our happily married life. Searching your own heart and your own thoughts may be a rude awakening.
I have to constantly check myself and especially my thoughts. Our negative thinking in life definitely spills over to our marriage.
- Are you an optimistic person or do you find fault with everything and everyone?
- Do you find the good in all situations?
- Do you try to find good traits in others
- Do you complain when it rains? Hmmm
- Does your heart beat to the sound of music or mess
If you are a person that is never satisfied and constantly finding something to complain about, maybe it's time for a little heart surgery. Your marriage will not get better until YOU get better.
- Check your thought
- Check your actions
- Check for any bitterness that may be lingering
- Check for a complaining spirit
- Check to see if you've given any compliments today. Hmmm
A little heart surgery is the perfect 'V' Day gift!