I Just Called To Say...



Ring Ring

Me: Hello

Hubby: Hey

Me: Hey

Hubby: I have the garage door opener.

Me: You called to tell me you have the garage door opener?

Hubby: Yea, I didn't know I had it.

Me: You were supposed to say, "No, I really called to tell you I love you."

Hubby: Well, I would have if I didn't have the garage door opener. chuckles I love you.

Me: I love you too.


When was the last time you picked up the phone to call your spouse only to say you loved them?
Believe it or not, this was an extremely difficult task for me. I've never been one to freely offer terms of endearment, so I would have to mentally prepare myself to pick up the phone.

If you're married to someone who doesn't show affection as you would like to receive it, or never offers the physical touch you desire, please know that it doesn't come easy to everyone.

This was a major problem for many years in our marriage, which eventually led to the bedroom. Initiating sex or lack of is a form of communication often misunderstood. That's another topic.


Can you do it?


It's easy to love when the spouse is lovable, but in those unlovable situations, we tend to turn the love down or completely off.

Are you up for the challenge? Pick up the phone and call your spouse only to say...I Love You!

If you are with your spouse....go to them and tell them you love them.

Go ahead, you can do it!

No comments: