Guard Your Heart in Marriage

 
Wow...divorce is everywhere and closer to home than I care to imagine. I recently read an article titled, Guarding Your Heart in Marriage, and wondered why we don't guard our marriages more. We guard our homes by making sure the doors and windows are locked. Some couples live in gated communities. We guard our cars with car alarms. We guard our belongings by keeping them locked up! We should definitely be more aware of guarding our marriage!

Read the article here.

2 comments:

Larie Carlice Proverbs 27:19 said...

As simply as I can type it, "we" do not guard our marriages because we do not place value on it like we do our material possessions!

smooches,
Larie

Kathleen said...

If ever we needed these cautions, today is that day! Marriage takes a hard hit amidst a sex-saturated culture; one that makes nice with everything BUT God's ordained plans for physical initmacy.

I've been meandering around your various sites, and I must say I love the way your heart works.

Blessings!
Kathleen