No More Prayers?

 "I'm tired of praying for my husband!"

I hear this comment more than you'll ever believe.  So many women are at the end of their rope and are tired of praying for their husbands and seeing no results. Are there really no visible results or are we looking for a miracle? I say 'we' because I've made that statement before myself. Although I always end up back in prayer position, we do get weary sometimes. Marriage is a battle.

I've come to the conclusion that a wife's CHARGE to help her husband is not an option, but an order - a command...if you believe in God's marriage.  Only the strong will survive and although you may get mentally and spiritually beat up, you win if you don't give up. I will share in upcoming posts how to remain spiritually strong in the battle of marriage.

It's easy to throw in the towel. God knows I use to keep a towel ready and recently looked for my towel.    After I BOLDLY shared the power of  prayer in marriage, Miss Flesh showed her behind! My, my, my!

Endurance, Perseverance, Obedience, Determination. These qualities are CRUCIAL in a marriage.

Stay tuned for Spiritual Warfare in Marriage

1 comment:

jeff and rebecca said...

AWESOME words!!!!! None could be more true. I have found that, almost unfailing, whenever trouble brews in my marriage, it is I who has not been faithful about lifting up my marriage in prayer. It is a habit worth starting. If you want your marriage to succeed it is, just as you said, a necessity!!!! Thanks for reminding me of this!!!!